From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mr. Rick Buxton
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 10:34 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help me find a mast!

Greetings all;
I have recently purchased a SJ23 project boat and I need a mast. I have good sails, boom and rigging, but no mast.
Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated.
I am located in Bonneau, SC and my boat is the 'Rowdy Kate'.
Thanks, Rick Buxton

This E-Mail transmission scanned by Genesis Online Technologies Anti-Spam Engine
Go here for more information --> http://gotonline.net/antispam