Cabin height

Title: Message

U know I keep banging my head on this boat and you know Bob this puppy is supposed to have 5.8 ft of head room. Well think everyone should measure their boats cause mine has shrunk. I got 60 inches........5 ft even and I don't see any chain saw marks where it has been modified.

Rgds
Mike

PS. Bob got a SJ28 out here that is doing nasty things to the C&C27 boys. hope u got the PEC in your plans for this year Mike