Running Lines Aft

I think I'm ready to run my Main Halyard aft. My jib halyard is already run aft.  I would like to put both halyards on clutches.  Anybody have any recommendations, pictures, tips for this?  My existing turning block for the jib halyard is attached to the mast so I guess I have to remove it and replace it with a double version (and so far I only find something close from Schaefer).  But I read about mast collars....anyone have one?  Seems like this would offer more flexibility for future expansion.....oh, all lines are external.  Thanks, Rudy who's desperately hoping for some wind to sail!!!

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.