Re: Jib Sheet cleat

I also agree with using line lockers. They are definitely the way to go when sailing single handed. The speed with which you can let a halyard go to drop a sail in a blow is wonderful. I defy you to equal the speed, control and safety of a line locker when compared to a cleat.
Check out Tech Tip F03, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/f_rigging_tips/f03.html

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html