Re: Jib Sheet cleat

  Please let me know what type of cam cleets you use and how you mounted them.  I use a swivel design which came on a Compac 16 I purchased.  I had to add the same track which is perhaps only 1/2" rather than the  1" track that my cars ride on for the larger foresails.  Timing is everything when tacking but I much prefer using cam cleets when I single hand my SJ23.