Can anyone attend THIS year's Labor Day event?

San Juan 23 ers:

As you may recall, I volunteered to 'host' an inaugural  San Juan 23 National Championships in conjunction with another regatta at the Lake Norman YC -  Charlotte, NC.  If we get 3 (or 5) boats, we can get our own start -  I can do separate scoring and trophies either way -  we can race around the buoys or 'down the lake' with PHRF fleets (again with separate scoring)....

Can anyone attend THIS year's Labor Day event at Lake Norman YC?  We could do it this year and next, and then rotate...or do we wait until next year to allow for more planning for people to attend?

Mike R