Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:57 AM
Subject: Jib furlers

Sailing last weekend, Suzie and I decided Pondweed needs a jib furler. Who out there has done this upgrade to their SJ23, what brand, what's the cost, any suggestions? I understand the jib needs to be modified to work with a furler, or should I just have a new one made? Cheers!

-Dave Meissner
1979 #384