Date: Friday, August 01, 2003 07:26:40
Subject: RE: SJ 23 National Championships

So...are you all up for a San Juan 23 National Championships held in conjunction with the Labor Day Regatta 2003 at the Lake Norman YC in Charlotte, NC? With 5 boats we get our own trophies from the regatta, and I'll pony up for a Champs' trophy either way. Your thoughts? Should we wait for 2004? I say let's press ahead....

Mike R
Statesville, NC

Archives: http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/