Re: SJ23 Racing

I Might be interested in joining in...I live a hald-day sail below Annapolis...I'll get back to you..Dick
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 5:57 PM
Subject: SJ23 Racing

Sorry to hear that we wont be racing over Labor Day weekend. I plan to trailer to Annapolis, MD to sail in the Good Old Boat Regatta in October and would love to have some other SJ23s there. There are races on October 4th and 11th so you can sail one or both Saturdays. If we have three boats they will give us a class start. Is anyone else interested in going? The Annapolis Sailboat Show is the week in between so there would be plenty to do up there.

Check out http://www.goodoldboat.com/regatta.html for more information.

Raleigh Martin

Liberty Call