Re: SJ23 Racing

I had my sails cleaned and reconditioned by an outfit called Sail Care
(www.sailcare.com).  They did a great job of stitching seams and repairing
my boltrope at a very reasonable cost.  They also replaced the "SJ23" logo
and the numbers.  If I remember, it was about $5 per number.    My boat was
made in 1980 and as far as I know, I have the original sails.  I was very
pleased with the results and recommend Sail Care to anyone.  They sometimes
run discounts during the winter months.
Jim

             Bob Schimmel
             <bpschim@teluspla
             net.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             owner-sanjuan23@m                                          cc
             obilegeographics.
             com                                                   Subject
                                       Re: SJ23 Racing

             08/07/2003 02:58
             PM

             Please respond to
             sanjuan23@mobileg
              eographics.com

You should transfer your numbers to your new sail.  They are expensive
and likely original Clark Sail numbers which can't be replaced!

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/