Re: Good Old Boat Regatta, Annapolis, MD, October 4th

Aticket from Vancouver ,B.C. to anapolis and return and I'll crew.

rob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 5:20 PM
Subject: Good Old Boat Regatta, Annapolis, MD, October 4th

If anyone is interested in attending the Fourth Annual Good Old Boat regatta, the deadline for registration is Sept. 15th. I am planning to race in the October 4th regatta, with the 11th as a backup if weather is bad on the 4th. If we can get at least three San Juan 23ís to race, they will give us our own one-design start, otherwise you can race handicap. Is anyone interested in participating, either on their own boat or as crew? I may be looking for a crew member but am not sure quite yet.

The GOB Regatta web site, including registration form and contact information, is at http://www.goodoldboat.com/regatta.html .

Please reply ASAP if you are interested.

Raleigh Martin