It has been quiet....too quiet...10 discussion elements

1. Has everyone put their boats away for the year?  2. What are you planning for the winter? 3. I am planning to paint the hull sides...color TBD...4. A dark green is one option, a cream with green stripe is the other...5. I am considering the tandem axle conversion for the trailer....6. I hope to lift the boat and smooth out the centerboard in anticipation of some more successful racing in 2004...7. I am also hopeful to get a depth sounder for Christmas...8. think that is enough?  9.Is everyone still up for a 2004 National at Lake Norman in September?  10. How about going to the "GOB" regatta in Annapolis in Oct as well?

Mike R
# 363 Obi Juan
Charlotte, NC