From: "Donna Cobb" <dndcobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: It has been quiet....too quiet...10 discussion elements

> CapnDar@xxxxxx wrote:
>
> >1. Has everyone put their boats away for the year?
> >
> Nope, we are still going up often- we live in Alabama so the weather is
> wonderful until mid- February.
>
> >2. What are you planning for the winter?
> >
> Going back to caving, one of our other life long hobbies and lots of
> telescope time too!
>
> >3. I am planning to paint the hull sides...color TBD...4. A dark green is
one option, a cream with green stripe is the other...

> How about a bit more creativity say, purple? hahahaha!
>
> >5. I am considering the tandem axle conversion for the trailer....6. I
hope to lift the boat and smooth out the centerboard in anticipation of some
more successful racing in 2004...7. I am also hopeful to get a depth sounder
for Christmas...8. think that is enough?  9.Is everyone still up for a 2004
National at Lake Norman in September?