Re: another tip

Mike,

I agree with Bob Schimmel. The first thought I had when I saw your e-mail was "Has he read techtips and SJ23 tips on sail adjustment because as Bob has said it can all be done with rigging and sail adjustment.That rudder should not have to be modified to make the SJ23 track true.

Chuck Vande Wetering