Winch question

Thesaurus has the jib halyard led aft with a winch on the starboard cabin top.  I am considering putting a winch on the port cabin top and leading more lines aft, main controls to one side and headsail to the other. I believe the winches I have are Maxwell 10?.  I've not seen these anywhere else, but that isn't saying much.....So what would be a proper winch spec to use for this purpose?
Thanks
Rudy

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.