Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 3:04 PM
Subject: SJ23 - Merry Christmas

Good day All:

Just like to wish all SJ23 sailors a very Merry Christmas and happy new
year.

I am receiving a whole lot less spam these days so removing the mailto:
command from the web site is working for me.
I have included my email address at the bottom of this email.  For your
convenience copy it to your address book.  This is much better than the
cut and paste instructions I posted on the web site.

So anyway, have a good holiday and remember this: "friends and family
are more important than materialism, except boats maybe!!!"

--
Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html