From: <capndar@xxxxxx>
To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 11:47 AM
Subject: Centerboard control to cockpit and other projects

> I have moved the centerboard control to cockpit, as shown on the SJ 23 web
page.  The only part I am not clear on is -  what type fitting was used (on
Joy IV) to get the line through the bulkead into the cockpt?  I have a hole
drilled, and am using a fairlead and then a harken cam bolted to the port
side cockpit locker, and that seems to work well, but it needs something to
smooth out the 'through the bulkhead' section.

> An update on other projects on # 363 - I have been busy -  I built a
smoked lexan companionway hatch complete with vent and lock hasp, as well as
replaced the startboad side wooden bulkhead inside the cabin(it was BAD!).
And  I am halfway through a complete overhaul of the electrical system (such
as it is)...