Hal Mueller Rounds Horn on Bark Europa

 In November-December 2002, Mobile Geographics CEO Hal Mueller sailed as a trainee crew member aboard the three-masted bark Europa, from Rapa Nui (Easter Island) to the Falklands. This was the first "doubling" of Cape Horn by a Dutch-flagged ship since 1911.

I have posted a link to Hal's WebPage on the SJ23 WebPages. Be sure and click on it and read the e-mail log Hal posted of this trip he made aboard the Bark Europa.

Congratulations Hal.

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust the sails."