Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 12:03:32
Subject: Suggestion for a New Website Link

We want to let you know about a new, dedicated Marine Online Auction Site because we feel that this is a service that will truly benefit all sailors, including all those San Juan owners!  Now anyone can buy and sell new and used marine related items for less $$$ on www.sailbay.ca

We want to encourage people to give us a try, so we are waiving all regular listing fees until at least December 31, 2003*. Our fees will always be lower than eBay and we will consider everyone?s suggestions!

Our Mission
To create a Marine Online Auction community where people share thoughts, opinions and suggestions, and are heard!!  What does this mean for buyers and sellers? Better prices for buyers, and more money in pocket for sellers!

* On items <$500.00 US