From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
geneandlizadams
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 1:11 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: San Juan 23 wiring diagram

Jim

So far as I know, there is no wiring diagram. The original wiring was
very
simple. There were running lights, bow, stern, and steaming light on two
switches. Running lights on one.  Steaming light one. Interior lights on
one
switch. Three spares, and that was it. What ever else you find, was
owner
added.
Gene