Re: Ron K -  Bahamas bound?

Hi Mike

If you live near  Macon you welcome to join use on any of the cruses my club goes on, we try to go somewhere every mounth.March 22 Cherry Blossom regatta in Macon, April Bimini,May The Mug Race in Jacksonville,Memorial day Charleston, June Pensacola, July Panama City, or come to Millegeville for a weekend there are 4 SJ

Ron