Re: anyone removed their toe rail?

Hi Mike:

Sika-Flex cures fully in 48 hours. It cures a bit faster if you mist it with water but this is somewhat difficult when sealing the hull to deck joint. Take heart though, you might not have to pull the deck off. When I replaced the toe rail nuts on Panache I found the butyl rubber sealant to be in perfect condition. Still flexible enough so I could depress it with my finger. Read Tech Tip B26. http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/b_hull_tips/b.html

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/