RE: Kerf stop positions

Title: Message
Along this same line of questions. I have not seen, nor can I find (via the web) stainless shackles with the vynl protector, that has a 1" inside length, to connect the sail to the slugs. Does anyone have a part # for these and the half inch sail slugs/slides with stainless bail?

Since I live on the east side of the state (WA) getting to a well stocked marine store is a bit hit and miss.

Thanx

Wes
"ToniLou"