Re: Kerf stop positions

Hi guys:

The mast is supposed to be marked with black bands to indicate the lowest possible point that the mainsail tac is allowed to sit at and there is another one at the top of the mast to mark the highest possible point that the sail can be hoisted. This is for class racing. Panache came with them but I guess I shouldn't assume that ALL masts are equipped with them.

I am currently searching for where the regulations state they are supposed to be. Stand by.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/