Date: Monday, March 24, 2003 13:23:12
Subject: Re: Kerf stop positions

Hi guys:

The mast is supposed to be marked with black bands to indicate the
lowest possible point that the mainsail tac is allowed to sit at and
there is another one at the top of the mast to mark the highest possible
point that the sail can be hoisted. This is for class racing. Panache
came with them but I guess I shouldn't assume that ALL masts are
equipped with them.

I am currently searching for where the regulations state they are
supposed to be. Stand by.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html