RE: Battery installations

My vessel has a battery platform in the port cockpit storage.  It is a 1/2"
plywood piece that sits on supports at the foreward part of the area. It's
completely (or was) fiberglassed and attached to the hull.  Unfortunately,
my gas tanks also go in this storage area....I need to put a partition
between the gas tanks and battery probably.  But it's been this way for 16
years....
I'll get a picture later this week for you.