RE: Battery installations

My Battery is under the starboard seatee as well.  I was wondering if
anyone had explored putting the battery under the v-berth? I know it's a
long way to the switch panel, but it seems to me that the weight could be
centered just in front of the keel and crew weight in the cockpit would
balance the boat fore and aft.
Jim

           "Raleigh Martin"
           <raleigh.martin@cox
           .net>                                                        To
           Sent by:                   <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           owner-sanjuan23@mob                                          cc
           ilegeographics.com
                                                                   Subject
                                      RE: Battery installations
           03/24/2003 05:34 PM

            Please respond to
           sanjuan23@mobilegeo
              graphics.com

Thank for the reply Bob. I misread the tip.  I also have thought about the
centerline issue but, like you, want to use the space under the cockpit for
bulk storage. I am leaning towards a location under one of the starboard
settees but need to determine where it will fit since I intend to utilize a
battery box to minimize spill potential.

Raleigh