Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 2:19 PM
Subject: Battery installations

Does anyone have any digital photos of their battery installations that you can send me?  My boat came with no battery mounting whatsoever; the battery was just lying at the bottom of the port cockpit locker with solid core copper wires running across the cabin to the original distribution switch panel. I am considering different mounting and wiring options.  I don’t like the idea of mounting it on top of the starboard quarter berth, as described in the tech tips, or too far aft.  I would appreciate any photos, drawings, etc. that would help me solidify my choice.  Please send any photos to raleigh.martin@xxxxxxx . Thanks.

Raleigh Martin

Liberty Call”