From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Lynch
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 3:47 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Battery installations

Wes,
I think you are thinking the same thing I was  . . . gas tank+battery+KABOOM
I have an Sj21 which doesn't have a battery. but we just went over this subject at one of our club meetings.
Though Rudy's installation as been that way for 16 years, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Tim Lynch
SJ21 #1842

Wes Woods wrote:
This is tongue in cheek?