From: David Gottschalk [mailto:dkg1952@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:56 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Battery installations

If I may add my 2 cents... My battery is also on a shelf in the port locker.
It may have been an add-on by a previous owner, who knows?  There is a small
ventilation hole through the transom.  The hole is convenient to feed my
outboard fuel line through.

Regarding boat balance, my outboard is mounted on the starboard side of the
transom.  I think the fuel tank and the battery on the port side provide
good counterbalance.

Dave Gottschalk

Original message attached.

This email has been scanned for all known viruses prior to entering the
network.