RE: depth meter

Hi , I have installed a Raytheon Bidata on my SJ23 (speed,depth) The transducer is place about a foot in front of the centerboard , you have direct access from the inside by opening the storage area under the Vberth on center , I followed the installing direction from Raytheon and it work perfectly , of course the boat has to be out of the water to do the work !!!!
Michel Tcherevkoff