Re: Sink drain plumbing

I guess the issue is how fast do you want your sink to drain and how much debris do you shove down the hole? Since a sea cock can be expensive, but is VERY useful, I suggest either matching it to the sink diameter or reducing the drain line to match a 1" ID seacock. The 3/4" sea cock I have on Panache is too small for fast draining during a panic situation. I complained about this for years. However, since I installed a vent line on the top of the drain line it drains much faster and is now acceptable. I doubt I will change it.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/