SJ23 Fleet Webpages

 Ahoy SJ23 Skippers,

I am experimenting with some new webpage styles using Microsoft's Front Page software. The SJ23 Internet Fleet Webpage was originally set up for me by a nephew who knew HTML and I have maintained and expanded it over the years by copying and pasting. I decided even old sea dogs neat to learn a new trick now and then. So with the help of Bob Schimmel and a good Teach Yourself Visually book I am off and running or should I say I have dropped the mooring line and am hoisting the sail.

The reason I bother you with this is in case you are accessing the SJ23 Fleet Webpages and see something different and wonder what's going on. My main goal is to break down the long Index page which takes several minutes to open. I have accomplished that but now want to vary the style of more pages to keep it interesting. If you get lost or have an opinion or suggestion I will appreciate them. But send them directly to me at wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so the majordomo list doesn't get inundated and make somebody ask to unsubscribe.  I am saving the old format just in case you like it better than my changes.

Oh yes, and I am thinking of switching the files to a server offered free by Paul Borghese to Bob and I to eliminate the occasional inaccessibility at Yahoo due to over visitation and their frequent requests to sell me server space which is still free. If that happens to you very often, please let me know so I can take it into consideration in any decision I make.

Thanks,

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust the sails."