Re: Newwbie seeks Headsail rigging info, more and offers info

You got it just about right, concerning the weight distribution. If I had my way I would build a round transom for better weight carrying capability (crew in cockpit) and a slipperier exit. An inboard rudder so it doesn't cavitate under high heel. The engine would be inboard under the cockpit to move more weight forward. Too much work to do!!!!!!

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/