Winch Help!

HELP! I need two pawl springs for a Barient 10 winch and all of the suppliers that I have contacted say that they are back ordered and it could be months before they have any available. Lewmar springs are the same size and would work. Does anyone have a couple of spares or know where I could check? Any help would be appreciated. You can respond directly to me at raleigh.martin@xxxxxxx . Thanks very much.

Raleigh