Dimensions of headsails

I've looked thru the tech tips and didn't find my answer.  (That doesn't necessarily mean it's not there, just that I can't find it....like my glasses on my head.)  Does anyone have the foot, luff and leech dimensions for a 150 range genoa, a 135 and a 110 jib and regular jib?  I'm trying to determine exactly what sails I have.

Rudy
Thesaurus
rmayer@xxxxxxxx

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.