Re: SJ 23 National Championships

Definitely interested.

Jimmy Harrell
Lake Sinclair, GA

At 10:31 AM 7/22/2003, you wrote:
I'd like to propose a San Juan 23 National Championships....to keep organizing costs and energy low, we could easily do it in conjunction with a regatta at Lake Norman YC in Charlotte NC, for the first year, and then rotate to a different site. We have three big regattas that would be good - the Keelboat Midwinter Championships in March ( not my first choice), the July 4th regatta ( a great party, and sometimes some sailing breaks out) and the Labor Day Regatta ( best choice of the bunch.) Your thoughts?