PHRF

I am interested in comparing PHRF for SJ 23s.  I heard I could get "the book" and have this information but I'm not quite that curious.....plus I'm cheap (I've got to put the money into upgrading the boat, right?):)
So if you would, tell me your PHRF rating and location/club. thanks a bunch
Rudy
unaffiliated with any club, yet:)

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.