RE: Jib furlers

I don't have one but investigated getting one when I bought Thesaurus this Spring.  The boatyard recommended a certain one, sorry I can't recall which, and gave me a quote for it, installation and sail modification.  About $900 for one that they said wouldn't explode as Bob mentioned.  Shopped around and couldn't do any better.....   Maybe someday.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Meissner [mailto:davem@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 11:58 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jib furlers

Sailing last weekend, Suzie and I decided Pondweed needs a jib furler. Who out there has done this upgrade to their SJ23, what brand, what's the cost, any suggestions? I understand the jib needs to be modified to work with a furler, or should I just have a new one made? Cheers!

-Dave Meissner
1979 #384

This email has been scanned for all known viruses prior to entering the network.

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.