Re: Re: Mystery knotmeter

Thanks for trying Bob.  I played with it some more this week but there are so many terminal and wire combinations I have to question the mathematical possibility of getting the connections right.  I didn't have much luck, just a twitch or two from the needle. Maybe I should donate it to the Old Knotmeter Museum.

-- Dave Gottschalk

-------Original Message-------
From: Bob Schimmel <bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 08/07/03 08:34 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Mystery knotmeter

> Sorry I can't help you Dave.  I fixed mine without having to re-engineer
it so I can't produce a generic schematic for you. Mine had a dirty
contact on the calibration potentiometer. A quick twist back and forth
and I was away to the races again. No pun intended.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/