Re: Busy fall/winter

Hi Mike:

When you buy a tandem axle you get an equalizing kit with it. It includes the idler between the springs and the extra hangers for the springs. Have a close look at your existing hardware to match it to the new you are buying. The absolute best way to do this is to drive the trailer to the axle shop so they can look at it to match the new hardware to the existing. You may discover that it is cheaper to trade your old axle in for two new ones, just to create a matching combination. In my case I bought two extra springs for the existing axle so the two axles would be at the same height and spring rate.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/