Re: Busy fall/winter

Hi Mike:

Maybe I didn't make it very clear in my previous email, but the idler is the triangular fitting that fits between the front and back springs and is the device that allows the front axle to "walk" over a bump and transfer the load to the rear axle, so it can "walk" over the hump as well. This way the the weight is transferred smoothly from the front axle to the back axle. This it what makes the ride smoother than two independent axles.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/