Re: SJ23 - Forward Hatch

Hi Mike:

I've all but given up on this idea simply because the aluminum framed hatches aren't big enough. If anybody documented a solution on the web I would have found it by now. However, I guess it might still be worth a try if only to find a different solution to the problem. I've discovered there are 4 other guys on the lake here with a similar problem and we might split a sheet of 3/8" acrylic to save cost.

--

Kind Regards

SJ23 - http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html AOSA - http://www.geocities.com/alta_sailing/