Re: Another New Owner :o)

Chuck,

I have really enjoyed the website.  We sold our SJ23 a few months ago, and I tried to unsubscribe from the mail list.  I was unable to successfully unsubscribe and was wondering if you could do that manually for me...or refer me to who can do it manually.  Thanks,

Sean

Instant message during games with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! Archives: http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/ San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/ San Juan 23 Tech Tips: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html mailing list commands: mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help