Re: It has been quiet....too quiet...10 discussion elements

CapnDar@xxxxxx wrote:

1. Has everyone put their boats away for the year?

Nope, we are still going up often- we live in Alabama so the weather is wonderful until mid- February.

2. What are you planning for the winter?

Going back to caving, one of our other life long hobbies and lots of telescope time too!

3. I am planning to paint the hull sides...color TBD...4. A dark green is one option, a cream with green stripe is the other...

How about a bit more creativity say, purple? hahahaha!

5. I am considering the tandem axle conversion for the trailer....6. I hope to lift the boat and smooth out the centerboard in anticipation of some more successful racing in 2004...7. I am also hopeful to get a depth sounder for Christmas...8. think that is enough? 9.Is everyone still up for a 2004 National at Lake Norman in September?
BRRRRRRR on questions #8 and #9... makes me glad I am a 'southern belle! :-) Donna

10. How about going to the "GOB" regatta in Annapolis in Oct as well?

Mike R
# 363 Obi Juan
Charlotte, NC