SJ23 - Contacting Bob Schimmel

Good day All:

I regret that I have to remove the convenient mail to link on the Tech Tip pages but the spam is killing me.  It is not uncommon for me to receive up to 100 emails a day.  95% of it is advertising crap and junk that I can just as soon live without.  In fact, I heard that spam is now 80% of the internet traffic. The sooner this technique is made illegal, the happier I'll be.  Grrrrrrr.

So until that joyous day arrives I have added instructions on the contact page, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/tip_future.html for emailing me directly.  It should be easy enough to understand.
--

Kind Regards

Bob Schimmel
SJ23 Tech Tip Web Master