From: owner-sanjuan23@mobilegeographics.com
[mailto:owner-sanjuan23@mobilegeographics.com] On Behalf Of Bob Schimmel
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 11:51 AM
To: SJ23 Distribution
Subject: SJ23 - where to mount the VHF.

Close to the companionway for access from the cockpit. Tuck it in deep
enough to keep it out of the rain. Mount the mic close to the
companionway for easy reach in foul weather gear. Consider a remote
speaker in the cockpit.

PS: DON'T mount it over the stove. It sure hurts the hands to reach for
the mic through a bunch of steam and you may need it if the cook has an
accident. First rule in first aid, don't create a second casualty.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@telusplanet.net

San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: