Re: SJ23 - where to mount the VHF.

Rudy:

If you bolt through the deck, which I consider unnecessary, remember to
seal the balsa core with epoxy. A better method might be to epoxy the
radio mounting brackets to the ceiling or cabin .  I have done this on
Panache and the brackets have never let go. Looks better from the
outside too.

By the way, I'm creating a Tech Tip on this item E10, if any of you have
some slick ideas on this subject, please submit them so all can benefit.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@telusplanet.net