Re: SJ23 - where to mount the VHF.

Rudy:
I have to confess, my radio mounting brackets are screwed and glued to
the aft cabin wall. This is solid glass and the home made aluminum
brackets are hanging under the sloped wall. Therefore I had to use tiny
screws to hold the brackets while the glue was drying. The glue holds
all the weight though and the screw holes are sealed with epoxy glue.
Roughen the aluminum and cabin wall with some really coarse sand paper.
Sand the wall down to the clean glass.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@telusplanet.net