Re: SJ23 Notice

Hi William:

(I have to be real careful what I say here). Don't listen to your wife.
If she complains, then start cleaning the brushes inside the house. And
while you are at it, demand a more convenient spot in the freezer.
After all why should you have to reach to the back under the steaks all
the time.  What a nuisance. If  you are still alive after this, let me
know how you did it.  I could make a Tech Tip out of it.  I''m sure
millions of other home handy men could benefit from your experience.  If
you don't reply, I'll understand.
PS: I store my brushes wrapped in individual plastic bags in a small box
in the freezer. This helps immensely to prevent confusion with steak!

Good luck at the launching.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@telusplanet.net